Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow: enjoying the company of good friends; feasting on delicious food; knitting to my heart's content. Aah bliss!

My friends learned to knit earlier this year and I think they may just be bitten by the knit bug -- they asked if I'd mind knitting with them after dinner. Mind? I couldn't be happier! And since we'd be knitting I thought it would be fun to take around some goodie bags:

And on the knitting theme I also whipped up this felted wine bottle holder. I think they'll get a kick out of it. (At a minimum I know we'll enjoy what it's carrying!)

Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Thanksgiving,
Sam

6 comments:

Bea said...

oh my! I love the little gnome-y guy. What a good friend you are to make such great goodie bags.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I bet your friends enjoyed their goodie bags :)

I love my little gnome...he's so cute in his sweater :D

Sue said...

Oh those little christmas gnomes are so cute. Your yarn is beautiful too. I wish I could have visited and had one of those wonderful goodie bags, and I am sure your knitterly friends would love them too.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Stacey said...

I love the gnomes...where are they from?! They are too cute!

taelixev said...

Hi! Where are the gnomes from? They are so cute!