Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tis the Season...

One of the things I love about living in the US is that it feels like the holiday spirit starts in the middle of October. First you have Halloween, and you are surrounded by candy and giggling kids in crazy costumes. Thanksgiving preparation kicks in only a couple of days later when people start planning to spend good times with friends and family. And once that last turkey sandwich has been devoured it's almost Christmas. And I lurve Christmas!

So it dawned on me the other day that I need to get a move on and start my Christmas shopping for friends and relatives back home. Which meant that it was also time to bust out some of my stamps and get cracking on some handmade Christmas cards and tags.
Here's a few I whipped up this weekend:

Now I need to get myself to the shops to start hunting out those 'perfect gifts'. (Or at least some wacky ones that will bring a smile.)

3 comments:

Bea said...

ooo...I love your cards. I am just about done with my Christmas shopping/making. I just have to finish sewing my sisters gift and I'm all done! YEAH! I've never gotten done so fast.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I used to make our cards until the list got too long!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love your cards and gift tags! They look great :D