Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sugar and Spice

After hearing the good news that my cousin and his wife welcomed a baby girl to the world on Easter Sunday I've been knitting on an adorable little baby girl sweater -- the Elizabeth Zimmerman baby sweater on 2 needles. I've been eagerly awaiting for someone to give me the reason to work on one of these; I've seen so many beautiful versions out there in Blogsville.

So now I have the reason. And some yummy pink Sundara yarn:


Obviously I'm not just giving you a sneak peek at the sweater... ;o)
I'm also showcasing these sugar-inspired lovelies. I think these stitch markers are so very cute. (Another fine Etsy purchase from Etsy seller Kishcrafts!)

7 comments:

Bea said...

Its lovely. Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to knit one too now!! And I love the pink doughnut marker. By the way, how did the Bara Brith turn out?

Anonymous said...

So cute! And a lovely yarn.

Stacey said...

So, so cute....and I love that sweater! :)

Emily said...

What a beautiful pink.

And I love those stitch markers. I've had my eyes on them for awhile.

Courtney said...

Ooh that is cute, is it feather and fan?
Nice stitch markers too!
Sundara yarn be still my beating heart.

Corwink said...

Love that color pink.....and I would be sucking on those stitch markers if I had them. Mmmmm dessert!